Conquer Kilimanjaro for Brainwave in 2022!

Set your sights on ticking one off the bucket list in 2022, and take on one of the world's most iconic challenges in aid of Brainwave.

Thanks to our friends at Life Changing Adventures, you can enjoy the majestic beauty of the world’s highest freestanding mountain - Mount Kilimanjaro.

This is an epic challenge not for the faint-hearted, making for an unforgettable adventure of a lifetime.

Brainwave's fundraising team are on hand to give you any fundraising support you need to help you reach your target, including helping you to set up JustGiving pages, providing you with a t-shirt or technical running vest to wear during your training, or help with social media promotion. Simply contact [email protected]

If you have what it takes to reach the summit and raise vital funds for Brainwave in the process, find out more by visiting the Life Changing Adventures website today, where you can register for the trip.

Find out more

 


COSTS

  • Registration fee (payable by the participant): £10
  • Deposit(payable by the participant): £240
  • Trip cost (payable by the participant): £1250 
  • Fundraising target: £2500 (80% must have been received by Brainwave 12 weeks prior to the departure date)

You must have raised at least 80% of the fundraising target (£2,000) by 18 June 2021, as that's when we get invoiced for the cost of the trip. The remaining 20% (£500) is due within four weeks of your return. The registration fee and Gift Aid do not count towards your fundraising target.

The cost of the trip includes:

  • Flights UK to Tanzania return
  • Internal travel in air-conditioned vehicles
  • Airport transfers
  • Twin share hotel and guest house accommodation (£150 single supplement)
  • Camping fees
  • Trekking permit
  • English speaking trekking guide
  • All meals unless stated otherwise
  • Drinking water

The cost of the trip excludes:

  • Travel insurance
  • Drinks other than drinking water
  • Tips for local crew

COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT: The departure date for this trek has been set for 18 January 2022. The event organisers are closely monitoring the ever-changing situation as regards travel during this crisis period. If it becomes necessary to change the date of the trek, all registered participants will be consulted before any new date is set.

Terms and conditions apply for both the event provider and Brainwave. Click here for Life Changing Adventures terms and conditions. and here for Brainwave's Terms and Conditions