At Brainwave we believe that all partnerships should achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We depend on the support of our corporate partners, large and small, to help us deliver the Brainwave programme. We will tailor a partnership that provides you with your desired outcome and helps you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives.
We will support you to create events and fundraising activities, providing you with regular feedback on the difference you have made to our families.
You also have the option to ring-fence funding for particular needs or for a particular geographical location. This includes child sponsorship, equipment, therapy personnel and other frontline services.
Brainwave Corporate Partners will also receive:
- Recognition on our website, in our newsletters and social media and PR support with national and regional media.
- Volunteering opportunities including painting and gardening projects at our Centres in Somerset, Essex and Cheshire; event stewards, expert advisors, focus groups for marketing campaigns and networking ambassadors throughout the country.
- Invitations to exclusive donor appreciation events.
- Networking, sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Access to a variety of Brainwave fundraising events and activities. Please see here for more details of the types of events we could offer.
Please click here for our Corporate Benefits for a full breakdown of what you can expect from your support.
For more information:
For Companies in London and South East, contact Karen Betancourt-Jess on 07872 411581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Companies in the South West, contact Paula Sudbury on 07725 956015 or email@example.com
For Companies in the rest of the UK, contact Richard Clarke on 07889 408 141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Brainwave partnership was our strongest to date in terms of funds raised. The support from the Charity was outstanding, and they responded in a timely way to all of our requests. We were delighted to work with Brainwave as a Charity of the Year partner, and we were inspired by the results that we achieved together for children on the Brainwave programme.”
Nicola Ellen, the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Shoosmiths