Data Protection Act 1998:
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and abide by the eight Data Protection principles set out in the Act.
Please direct enquiries to the Data Protection Officer at Huntworth Gate, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6LQ.
Transfer of data outside of the European Union:
- Brainwave will not transfer any data outside of the European Union.
Collection of personal data:
- We will only require you to provide us with the personal information appropriate for us to complete specific tasks, for example, when you contact us to send information to you, we require you to provide us with sufficient personal information so that we may process this request. You may provide us with additional information at your own discretion.
Use of your information and your preferences:
- We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will use your contact details to communicate with you.
- We may use your information to send you news about our services or latest fundraising appeals.
- Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our services.
Disclosures of your information:
- We will only disclosure your information in the manner permitted by our registration or where required to do so by law.
- We use a cookie to provide tracking of your activity on the website – see website tracking below. This cookie is not linked to any personal information about you and is used to provide generic statistical information about patterns of activity on our website.
- Whenever you visit our website our web server automatically records your IP’s address and each page you visit. It also records information including your route to this site and your operating system and web browser type.
- This information is not linked to any personal information we hold about you.
Privacy of personal data:
We aim to protect the security of your personal data at all times. We aim to accomplish this by using a combination of methods including, but not limited to:
- Your data is held on a secure server and protected by Firewalls and antivirus software.
- Access to any computer system within the Brainwave Group is secured by a password at all times and only authorised personal have such access via their own unique password. In addition to this data contained in our database is protected by a additional password.
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. Requests should be made in writing via the contact details provided above